Saturday, January 29, 2011

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Yesterday I spent the day with one of the women who works in the spiritual care department at my work. We went out to visit patients and it was the neatest experience. I am so happy to finally get to work in a holistic environment.
2. I visited the San Xavier Mission for the first time.
3. My first paycheck!
4. It's the weekend.
5. E and I went out to celebrate two years of being together. I am very grateful for him and his love.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that things are going well at your new job! Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did have a good weekend--I wanted to call you but the days went by too quickly and I didn't get a chance. I hope you had a good weekend too! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete