1. An amazing birthday--Eric and I did everything I wanted to do--had an awesome breakfast at home (corncakes again), hiked, got massages, ate frozen yogurt with berries and things, went out to dinner and watched a movie. The sweetie behind the desk at the massage school gave me my massage for free. <3
2. Then yesterday Mead came over and we spent the whole day celebrating! First we went out to breakfast, then we went to the feed store and looked at baby chicks and shopped for water troughs to be my raised beds in the garden, then we came home and had a picnic in the backyard, then we shopped for shoes (no luck), then we ate portobello burgers at the Create Cafe, then we did crafts til 1am. It was a fabulous day.
3. Remember that chicken coop awhile back that I thought I might be able to buy from a family that lives along my daily walk? Well, today they sold it to us! Yippee! We have a chicken coop in the backyard now!
4. Our neighbor across the street is giving us her old composter.
5. Spending time with Eric has been extra wonderful lately.
6. A nice walk today Roofrauff, Gabrielle and Rico.
7. Some really sweet birthday presents. Mmm, thank you Loved Ones!
8. A full refrigerator and I am full of inspiration to cook tomorrow to prepare for my first week of full time work (yikes!)
9. A nice chat with my cousin, Tiffy. I love her.
10. I am making great progress with my current art project.
Obviously there are a ton of things that need pictures to better describe them. Pictures coming soon, I promise!
Oh dear friend, we must get together soon. It has been way too long. I am so happy to see that you had a wonderful birthday. Exactly how it should be.
ReplyDeleteI'm off tues, wed, thurs of this week if you are free. I want to take you to lunch at the B-line. I have a coupon thingy.
love ya!