Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Last night E and I finally really planted the garden. Those seeds we started mostly didn't work out for some reason...or several. So yesterday we planted all of the plants we had bought on Sunday (plus the peppers and squash we started from seed that did make it). We started after I got home from work so we ended up having to do a lot of it after dark. I'll take some pictures soon and post them. It looks great! We are both excited about it.

2. Yesterday my marketing partner gave me a yellow purse. It's cute and it was so nice of her to give me a present.

3. A good Monday of work

4. Last night I slept really well and I didn't have to wake up to an alarm today. That makes such a difference.

5. Spring weather in Tucson

No comments:

Post a Comment