Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ten things I am grateful for today

This is really a stretch because Roofrauff is not well and I am worried sick about him. But I figure I probably need to be here now more than ever.

1. Last night Eric took me on an awesome date to Sushi Garden where we feasted on delicious sushi.
2. I really like admitting patients.
3. Roofrauff is such a great friend.
4. An email from my mom really warmed my heart today.
5. Tonight Sande made me dinner. It was healthy and scrumptious. And for dessert she had bought chocolate lava cakes from TJ's and served them with strawberries on top. Really nice to see her.
6. I started the day with a phone chat with Wendy. So good to talk to her.
7. Tomorrow E and I might get to do something fun, ride our bikes? go hiking?
8. I am rearranging my art studio...pictures to follow. I took the big chaise lounge out and now there is SO much room.
9. We ate lunch on the front porch today, that always feels like a picnic to me.
10. Starting a new spray painting project...pics to follow on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment