Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Five things I am grateful for today

Yikes, time is going by so quickly! I am working SO MUCH it's kind of unbelievable. I am grateful for all of the hours and that things are going really, really well at work but my blog is being sadly neglected. I think grateful thoughts every day but haven't been posting them.

1. Steady work that I really enjoy
2. Many of our plants are adjusting well to the garden.
3. My Compassionate Communication practice group was really awesome last night, as usual.
4. Yesterday E and I went for a walk together on the Rillito, I haven't been there nearly as much lately because I have been working so much and because RR isn't up to going for walks. It kinda felt like coming home.
5. It was so great to spend some time with Eric yesterday. I have been barely seeing him lately! He's as great as I remember. (heehee)

Take care Loved Ones! I hope everything is good in your worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment