*Eric's happiness in our new house makes me even happier. He seems so relaxed here--it's lovely.
*Roofrauff prances around the new yard with a little more joy in his step than he had before. It's true, I swear!
*Having more space makes things a lot easier.
*Our neighbors have been so welcoming--already we stand around outside and chat. I really like that.
*This house is so beautiful. Mmmmmmm! Pictures soon.
*Dishwasher.
2. Recent dates.
3. Getting some per diem work at St. Joe's neuro so I can more effectively support myself.
4. Yesterday I got a birthday care package from Mer! I love that my birthday is extending into March this year! Wendy and I celebrated in early February and now this! A soft, scrumptious scarf and hand carved tree necklace from Ecuador, RAD!
5. Against all odds I had an effective blood draw on my first try on a chemo patient with impossible veins yesterday. I am so grateful that I didn't add to her suffering.
I did see Roofrauff prance a bit.
ReplyDeleteHappiness in your new house is such a grand thing!!