2. After sleeping til 11am, I took a nap from 3-6pm. I now feel well rested and peaceful.
3. I had a great workout at the gym tonight. Almost two and a half hours, I am feeling stronger and healthier.
4. Tomorrow is Eric and my date day, I am so excited!
5. Roofrauff is sleeping next to me, so precious and beautiful.
6. Last night I went to Passover at a friend's house. Her friend had written/compiled her own version of the Haggadah that involved no smiting of Egyptians, what a lovely change. The message was we have experienced slavery and oppression, so it is our responsibility as a people to bring about social change. Pretty neat. Also instead of brisket and all things heavy, we had a mostly vegan/vegetarian meal. Well, salmon was served, and so was gefilte fish, so perhaps not all vegan, but I politely declined the fishes anyway, so for me it was vegan. It was delicious, though honestly, I am now craving my family's brisket.
7. I am grateful to be friends with Sylvia, my compassionate communication teacher. I am really happy to be her student, but excited that she wants to be friends too.
No comments:
Post a Comment