Thursday, April 1, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. So E has had his eye on this work bench for awhile now and guess what? He got it today! He is putting it together now and it is SO rad! His gun/bicycle building/project room is really coming together. So exciting!
2. We spent the whole day together and it was scrumptious. I think today was one of the best days ever.
3. Tonight I did a full Kripalu yoga series as we did twice a day in my yoga teacher training all those years ago. It felt delicious. I am hoping to stay consistent--I swear I could feel the tension being wrung out of my muscles.
4. El Molinitos was right by Harbor Freight (where we got E's work bench) so we stopped in so I could get some of the very best refried beans in the world, at least that I have ever tasted. Oh God yes, I do love you little frijoles! Um, so I bought a quart of them. Yeah, a quart of beans. For dinner I made myself a burrito with spinach, tomatoes, green chiles, a little cheddar cheese and beans. YUM.
5. E and I took RR for a walk around sunset. Lots of flowers blooming. And RR running around happily. E and I held hands. I love Eric. I love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment