2. Last night's shift went well--quiet and steady. I am ready to go back tonight. The pace was such that I could take really good care of my patients. And they were nice and grateful. Part B: I am grateful for the last 8 hours of sleep that I had since I got into bed at 7:47am.
3. Yesterday I spent some really wonderful time with Eric. He is so deeply nurturing--and let's me be however I feel, and climbs right in, to be close to me wherever I am . His love is one of my greatest gifts in this life.
4. And he leaves me sweet post-its now and then. Yep, I love that.
5. Last night before work E and I went to dinner with E's mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend at Rosa's. I am really grateful for a sense of family here in Tucson, especially as I really miss my own back in Portland. It feels good to love and be loved here too.
you are very welcome! I'm glad you had a good night at work and a good guy to come home to.
ReplyDeleteThanks Regina! I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!
ReplyDelete