Friday, April 16, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1.I have had this weird sore throat for about a week now. Then last night I got a fever of 102 also. This morning I felt like crud. So I am big time grateful to feel so much better. Now all I really have is the sore throat, which compared to a fever with body aches, I am pretty happy about.
2. Our house is clean!
3. E and I are hanging out all night--a stay at home date. Yippee!
4. I am about to bake an apple custard pie--though I am cheating with a graham cracker crust. Here is the recipe in case you are interested: Crunchy Apple Custard Pie Did I choose it because it has crunchy in the title? Mmmmaybe...
5. Eric is the nicest boy I know. I really wanted to spend time together but had to go to work for an hour...so I dropped him off at a shop around the corner from my patient's home where he messed around for an hour til I picked him back up. Didn't hurt that it was Diamondback Police Supply, but whatever. I am so grateful that he came along. I do like him a lot. A whole lot really.

Off to bake my pie.

p.s. guess what's funny? When I am sitting on the couch and RR is standing on the other side of the coffee table, and I call him to come up and sit by me, and instead of coming around he decides to jump over everything to get to the couch. Except he is not graceful. So he kicked over a candle holder that also had about 2 cups of white gravel in it. Nice. About that clean house? Nevermind.

1 comment: