Monday, April 5, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. I woke up two hours ago and am happily entering my five days off. The world is my oyster, whatever shall I do? Well, start by swinging by Joann's for some scheming about the curtains for my craft room. I have some nice khaki/creamy leafy fabric that I have used for a couple of years for my table cloth at craft fairs. I am tempted to use that, I do love it so. Then again I would like to have some red or orange up because of the red rug and all the red/orange/yellow in the decoupaged table. Hmm. The scheming begins.
2. Tonight is my compassionate communication class. Hooray!
3. Last night was VERY mellow at work.
4. I just had some rosemary with olive oil bread turned toast with butter and nutritional yeast, and two cuties for "breakfast".
5. Saturday night when work was crazy busy and I couldn't keep up, I didn't take it personally. I just did my best all night, came home, went to sleep and let it go. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment