Monday, April 26, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Excellent green bean casserole at work.
2. My work week has been quiet, rewarding and altogether good. Low acuity, nice patients, my favorite tech, yummy coffee with yummy creamer.
3. Monday begins my 5 days off, yippee! I have some craft projects planned, some playing outside, and lots of lurking around and relaxing.
4. Today I slept for 9 hours, from 8am-5:30pm. Delicious. Sleep, I love you. Working nightshift feels "normal" now. I am so grateful for that. I like nightshift SO much better than day shift, it is so much more peaceful. And I get to provide much better care.
5. I think my next door neighbors are going to end up being good friends. They are artists, kinda earthy-crunchy, and super friendly. Hopefully I am going for a walk with one of them today/tomorrow...Monday afternoon. This whole today/tomorrow thing gets hazy in the middle of the night.

Pictures of last week's crafts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment