Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wanna play?

After a stranger gave me that lettuce from his garden today, I felt inspired to be "pay it forward". So if you post three things you are grateful for today in the comment section of this post I will send you a secret present! And how do I know your address? Because I'm thinking I have about 3-5 readers and you are already my friends! (And my Mom/friend combined, Hi Mom!) If I don't have your address you can email it to me at alacazandra@hotmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. 1. Silence except for the sound of a paintbrush.
    2. Flowering crabapple trees.
    3. Work is work, and home is home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, those all sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing them with me! Your secret prize is in progress and almost finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. the aroma and taste of coffee heavy with cream (mmmmmmmm) preferably sipped on an easy morning out doors, but in an office lit by window light is much appreciated too today
    2.a speckled hound with a spirit of her own who wants to spend her time in this world with me
    3.a room dedicated to creativity in my house with a window to a garden i put love into, cleaned out with help from by friends who like to bring happiness to my life, decorated by art of souls I love who see the world through beautiful eyes, peacefully quiet and beckoning me to enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, lovely! Thank you for sharing your gratefuls! I actually started your secret present before you even entered, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. sweet potato fries with ketchup
    2. so much possibility
    3. baking + This American Life

    ReplyDelete