2. Eric's friends are here for the weekend and it's lots of fun.
3. I spent almost all day yesterday doing crafts.
4. Last night I ate chicken fajitas in burrito form thanks to Eric's awesome grilling skills and my mouth's lovely healing. It was my first meal in a week!
5. I spoke with Abby last night for a while--talking to her always inspires me. She is starting a gluten free bakery out of her home. And what's more, she is taking a class in starting a small business to help her be realistic and successful. Wow, I love how my friends figure out what they want to do and then do it--regardless of all "the rules". Last year Wendy tried out being a freelance writer and jewelry maker. She gave it her all, decided it wasn't for her, and is now trying something else. Regina is having more success all the time with Creative Kismet, her art/craft blog and business. Her work is in books and magazines, she was on Martha Stewart just last year, she is now regularly being commissioned for original work--it is so very exciting! And that is just a few of my friends. How lucky am I to be surrounded by such inspiring, motivated people? How great is it that my friends are of the same mindset--that we can create what we most want for ourselves, that externally imposed limitations are not the only options, but rather choices that might fit better for others, and that there is infinite possibility of what we can create and become.
Thanks A! You are so sweet. You inspire me too.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are feeling better. We must chat soon.