1. Today was great! Regina came over and we ate vegan scrumptiousness for lunch and Eric ate with us and she gave me the perfect fabric for my curtains and brought me pretty pink roses from her garden and she told me all about Art Fest and it was great to catch up and I am so glad that we are friends.
This is a picture of the fabric for my curtains, not a great picture... better ones tomorrow!

2. Roofrauff wanted to help with my curtains, so I decided it was time for a walk.

We walked for a wonderful hour at sunset on the Rillito. It was beautiful; I can't believe the river is still running. And there were wild flowers blooming all along the trail.
3. I had a good chat with Momster this afternoon.
4. It's 8pm and I have a whole night of crafty goodness ahead of me!
5. At 11:30 tonight Eric's weekend begins. Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment