2. I am just about to go to Trader Joe's for a small shopping spree to celebrate my ouch-free mouth. Crunchy things on the list? Um... yeah.
3. Tomorrow I have a great adventure planned with an out of town friend... we are going to Sierra Vista to see the hummingbird banding! Before that we are going to have a light lunch here at the house--what shall I make? I love having an opportunity to make food for a friend. Goody goody! And after the hummingbird banding we are going to dinner at Cafe Poca Cosa downtown! I have only been there once and am so excited to go again. YUM! It's so nice to be eating again!
4. PT seems to be helping my back and knee. Nothing hurts.
5. I love this warm sunshine. This is the best time of the year. I know, I probably said that last fall. But this is the very best now that has ever been, and the only.
No comments:
Post a Comment