Monday, March 1, 2010

Lots of things I am grateful for today

I don't have internet access these days so my posts are few and far between.

1. We are moving in nine days to our glorious new house! And it is sweeter than sweet to see Eric just as excited as I am. My art studio will be in our Arizona room--lots of light and it's big!

2. Ginger cookie at Beyond Bread is my ticket to wifi. Soft and delicious.

3. Yesterday's rain--that smell of creosote fills my heart.

4. An invitation to Regina's house for dinner on Wednesday.

5. 31 years of having a really wonderful father.

6. Spending all of this time on vacation with Eric and Roofrauff.

7. Embossing.

8. Sunshine.

9. Keeping in good touch with my mom everyday.

10. Our future dishwasher.

11. For lunch I made us quesadillas with leftover bbq chicken, grilled zucchini, spinach, corn, Tillamook cheddar, and bbq sauce. Hells yeah, they totally rocked.

12. A bike ride with Mead and Eric to get gelato a couple days ago.

13. It's really, really good to be home.

1 comment: