2. E made me lunch yesterday and today. Like I said, it's good being home. That dude can seriously grill up some good food. Wow. Not to mention he is super cute, funny and great in pretty much every way. And he rubbed my feet for what seemed like forever when I first got home on Sunday night.
3. Two new shirts. The red one and the blue one. Mmm, yes, I love them.
4. Drawing is such a fascinating experience in watching my own psychology unfold, the constant critiquing and monologue going through my head as I try to render what I am looking at, the way I see things when I am not really LOOKING at them, or when I am. There is a steady stream of thought and I sort of internally shrug and just keep drawing. So far none of the thoughts have been useful. Tonight was class number three of eight--we worked on value--light and dark. These concepts are interesting to me, I like the idea of negative space. The teacher continues to be very helpful and supportive. At a time when I am mostly wanting to just be alone this class is a good social outlet--I am around people yet interact only a little. I continually struggle to be patient-- so all in all I think it is VERY good that I am in this class, even though I am frequently pretty uncomfortable and squirmy in my head.
5. Before art class I met up with Mead for a little while for iced tea and a chat. I am grateful for my friends who are so patient, gentle, kind and nurturing. Thanks guys. I wish some of my closer friends who live outside of Tucson could be closer in proximity.
Speaking of wishing for things, here are some of my current wishes:
For Wendy to decide to move to Tucson. Yeah, YOU Wendy.
To be able to draw well.
For my inspiration to wander back in and actually stay.
To go camping near trees and water.
For some Mexican wedding cookies.
For ease.
For my anatomical heart model to get here tomorrow.
For everyone I love to be free from suffering. And everyone else too.
For strong healthy knees.
Good night loved ones. Time to read my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment