Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Dates (2) last night and today. Last night E took me out on the town, we went to Armitage at La Encantada. He had panko breaded salmon with veggies and roasted red potatoes, I had cheese tortellini with grilled chicken, sundried tomatoes, crimini mushrooms, and an awesome pesto. Mmm, it was so delicious we had to order bread to soak up every last drop of sauce. Today we went to Canyon's Crown while Discount Tire fixed my flat for free.

2. Discount Tire fixed my flat for free.

3. My anatomical heart model came today.

4. Drawing class.

5. Tonight E and I are lurking around watching episodes of The Office and laughing hysterically. I love The Office. I love lurking around with Eric. I love tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog...you seem to have the ability to put a positive spin on things, even when dealing with hard knocks.

    I have a few blogs too, most of which haven't been updated in a while. (Blame that time leech Facebook and me for being a Distractable Boy). My latest is

    http://greensolarenergysolutions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

    I know what you mean about Facebook. I am always on the brink of quitting in order to reclaim my time but then...

    I look forward to checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete