2. Last night Mead and I went to hear her friend Kate speak about the emotional journey of developing your art. It was fun on several levels--the topic itself is of great interest, of course. It was a potluck with great food, and lots of it was homemade--nothing better than a potluck with homemade goodness. Kate played some music (her primary medium). There was a good discussion afterward that made me think more deeply about artistic commitment.
3. Last night after the art salon Mead and I sat and talked for a long time. We talked about art, life, friendships, family, and some other stuff. I am really grateful to have her as a friend and also that we see each other almost every week. So many of the people I love most in this world live so far away. I am glad to have a few close friends here in town.
4. Two home visits today.
5. Strawberries.
No comments:
Post a Comment