Friday, June 4, 2010

Some things I am grateful for today

1. Right now I am lurking at Borders. Not too many places that are open at 11pm and quiet. I just sat and looked at the craft magazines for awhile, it was delicious. And considering we don't have internet at home right now, I am very grateful to have it here!

2. Today is my mom's birthday. It's also the year anniversary of my dad's diagnosis. I am glad that my mom's birthday was a gentle one, hard as I am sure it was for her.

3. I made breakfast burritos for the weekend/my work week.

4. Regina came over and we had a nice chat.

5. I went to the gym tonight and enjoyed a Grey's Anatomy episode while on the elliptical.

6. There are three people waiting for the new Stephanie Meyer book to come out at midnight. One is this twenty year old looking dude dressed in white with a white hoodie some sort of sword or something. That makes me happy. I love it when the weirdos come out of the woodwork, especially when it's not hipsters trying to be cool.

7. I am really enjoying the book I am reading right now. One from the compassionate communication package I ordered last month.

8. I got a really good night's sleep last night.

9. Tomorrow I am making tacos. I freakin' love tacos. Love them.

10. I washed RR yesterday and he smells good and is so soft. Here is a picture of him snuggling a towel right after. How totally cute is he? Yeah, super cute.


11. Wendy's encouragement.

12. Blueberries.

13. The blog Zen Habits.

14. Air conditioning.

15. Wednesday I leave for San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment