My weekend starts today! I am grateful for the ton of overtime I have been working. I've been on call all weekend and ended up working my tail off! And now I am grateful to have two days off.
I am particularly grateful that everything that came up this weekend I felt like I could handle. And it wasn't just simple things that came up--"I have horrible chest pain and want to call 911", "My mother is combative and I can't get her to take any meds to calm down" and a death where I had to handle the whole situation. And it all went smoothly--everything was resolved relatively easily. It made me realize that sometimes I underestimate myself as a nurse. I don't want to do that anymore.
Roofrauff went for his first walk in a long while a couple of days ago. He was so cute, he even did his little happy dance.
My friend Carolyn, who I met through my cousin Tiffany, is coming to town this week. I always love seeing her. She is a deep and radiant being.
Mead came over for a little while yesterday. It was wonderful.
xoxo! I am grateful for you!
ReplyDelete