This week has been very busy and equally rewarding. I love my job.
I have worked down in Nogales, Arizona two days of this week. It felt like such an adventure--crucial street signs missing on the way to the homes I look for, full big rose bushes covered in roses, shrines to la virgen de Guadalupe everywhere, lots of people outside talking to each other and a warm reception when I do actually find the right home.
I am listening to another wonderful audio book.
On Wednesday I was totally exhausted from having worked seventeen and a half hours the day/night before, and when I got home from work, rolling in on energetic fumes, E was making a lovely dinner. He told me to put my feet up and relax. He wouldn't even let me help with the dishes.
Roofrauff is more energetic than he has been. Also he is eating VERY well.
Yesterday when I got home from work, I rode my favorite bike, the Schwinn cruiser to Yoga Connection for the 5:30 class. I felt so healthy and strong. I am happy with myself for making so much effort to exercise and do yoga.
When I got home from yoga I called Sande and she came over for dinner. We had tacos. Yum. After we were done our other friend Casey stopped by. We all sat on the couch and chaise lounge and chatted for a while. Such a nice night.
I am the on-call nurse this weekend. I appreciate being trusted with that responsibility.
Monday and Tuesday will be official days off next week.
It has been warm and beautiful outside. I love spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment