1. It's Saturday.
2. It's raining.
3. We have lots of fresh food in the kitchen and I am excited to make breakfast when E wakes up. My plan is to make quesadillas with caramelized sweet onions and green chiles, with an egg cooked in (see this recipe) topped with avocado, cilantro from the garden, chopped tomato and that amazing corn salsa from Trader Joe's. We are having these quesadillas on blue corn tortillas.
4. Work went well this week.
5. I am making new collages. Yesterday I stopped by Paper Paper Paper on my way home from work because my paper collection is so limited (not) and ended up showing the owner some of my work that I happened to have in the car with me. She said that she would like to sell it starting in the fall. I am extra happy because she would buy it for the store, it wouldn't be on consignment.
6. A good night's sleep
7. Inspiration! There are so many things I want to cook and craft right now.
8. You know those big avocados they have at Trader Joe's? Man, those really make me happy.
9. Outside TJ's this morning there was a middle aged guy playing the violin. It was beautiful. I stood there in the rain and listened to a few songs.
10. Paper, ink, stamps, glue sticks, tiny jewels, ribbon, mmmm
11. My friend Kevin has an interview in Scottsdale at some fancy hotel to be the catering chef. Fingers crossed!
12. Baby Roofrauff has been pretty snuggly for the past couple of days.
13. My friend Abby has a neat opportunity for her bakery. It would take her tiny business up a notch which is scary and exciting. Eeee! Good for her. Even if she decides not to do it, how cool that her products are appreciated in her community.
14. Regina is at Artfest in Washington! I am excited to hear all about it when she gets home.
These are all good things…well, the avocados are debatable but I know you love them. Nice work on Paper Paper Paper.
ReplyDelete