Sunday, April 3, 2011

Five (x2) things I am grateful for today

1. One tiny tomato on one of our tomato plants
2. Three flowers on the strawberry plant
3. New leaves on the zucchini and yellow squash seedlings
4. Roofrauff seems to be a little better--he is eating more, peeing in the house a little bit less and seems to be gaining a little weight.
5. Yesterday I hung around with Mead--we went to Ike's and then went for a long walk.
6. Last night a couple of my friends from St. Joe's and I went out to happy hour sushi at 10 and then went dancing. I hadn't gone dancing in forever and it was really fun.
7. I feel more inspired to do art than I have since RR got sick. I am getting the studio ready to start making framed collages again.
8. Friday night Sande and I made dinner and went swimming. I am so lucky to have friends who really GET me.
9. This has been the best weekend that I have had in a long time.
10. The house is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment