1. 4 hours of morning crafting
2. Yummy taco date with my honey to Boca tacos. We LOVE that place!
3. I bought three more pieces of rusty corrugated metal for my display from Gerson's the used building supply place in South Tucson. I am most grateful to Eric for helping me pick them out, plan my display and then knowing what we needed from Ace Hardware to build it. I think it's going to look really neat!
4. The kid who always helps me at Gerson's is so nice. I have grown kind of attached to him and he is leaving next week for UCLA. It just won't be the same without him because he takes the time to listen to my full schemes and then helps me figure out what I need to make them happen. Then he remembers the schemes even though I only come in once every few months. He is so sweet and positive. I am so glad he is going to UCLA, I am sure he is going to make the world a better place. Don't you sometimes think that the greatest impact we make isn't through our careers so much as the small kindnesses we share with others?
5. Eric is making dinner for me right now while I rest on my laurels. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment