Monday, July 25, 2011

Lucky seven things I am grateful for today

1. This weekend has been...well...rough. I am so darn grateful that it's finally over. Phew.
2. I am working on being grateful for a ton of overtime. Right now I am really just relieved about #1 item on this list.
3. Monday and Tuesday are my days off! I am so ready to catch up on relaxing, cooking, and yoga.
4. Friday night's show at the Create Cafe really rocked! My wonderful friends and a bunch of my coworkers showed up. Eric helped me a ton. The display looked great (pictures to follow!) The cafe owner was wonderful and even commissioned some work for the cafe! And I sold a bunch of my work! Yippee! It was such a great night.
5. Yesterday morning before things got crazy I really enjoyed my work.
6. This morning I took a break from my work for a few minutes to swing by the farmers' market. Our kitchen is full of heirloom tomatoes, funky eggplants, summer squash, fresh cheeses, tortillas, pita bread and jalapeno/cilantro hummus.
7. Tim McGraw, his good songs are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment