Monday, July 25, 2011

My name is Roofrauff Scipio Spellmonster


I am smiling because I have a special marrow bone. I also have an eye booger, but I don't care about things like that.






It is so delicious I am trying to eat it all at once!

I am grateful for many things: My roommates pet me and scratch me all the time. The girl one always tries to hug me too because she loves me so much, she's a little weird but whatever. We go for walks, everyday when it's cool out, and just sometimes in the summer. I am grateful to be healthy again, for a long time I couldn't even go for walks. But I have a strong spirit so I made it through. I love scrambled eggs. Yep, life is good when you are a Roofrauff.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Get better soon, RR. I want to go for a walk when I visit next!

    ReplyDelete