Monday, April 2, 2012

Five things I am grateful for today

1. I am case managing three patients, three elderly gentlemen. All three of them are wonderful. Today while I was taking one patient's blood pressure, I was standing close to him like I always do when I take blood pressures. This patient has late stage dementia and is non-verbal, but he is very expressive with a huge smile. As I was taking his blood pressure he leaned forward and rubbed his forehead against mine, then leaned back and smiled his big smile.

2. My boss told me today that she is happy with my work and thinks I am ready to begin to assume responsibility for our patients. I am grateful that she is putting her faith in me.

3. An awesome workout this morning before work that put me in a good mood all day

4. Clover spent the afternoon riding around with me and then in the office. It makes me happy to have her with me.

5. Love

I hope you enjoy your night, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment