Saturday, April 28, 2012

Five things I am grateful for today

1. I enjoyed pilates! Yes, it was challenging but also fun. I am excited to go back.

2. Clover and I snuggled and read on the couch this morning. Well, technically I think I was the only one who was reading.

3. Mead and I hung out most of the day. We walked around downtown and she showed me things that she loves. It was really fun. Here is our lunch: two grilled sandwiches (one was brie, apple slices, fig jam and walnuts and the other was goat cheese, portobello mushrooms, herbs and greens. We also had salad,(we split the one on Mead's plate) baked sesame kale chips and Mead had coffee. It was all delicious.

4. I found this for Eric, my sweet germophobe. It's a coaster that I found at PopCycle on 4th Avenue.

5. Remember how I spent the better part of the Saturday before last meditating and realized it is much easier to quiet my mind in a chair than sitting on the floor? I've been watching Craigslist for the perfect chair ever since and I found it today! I specifically wanted the Solsta Olarp from Ikea or one of it's relatives. This one was in storage and got a water stain on the cushion thus my brown, very soft pillowcase. I'm not sure if I'll keep this pillowcase on it or switch to a lavender or some other colored one, we'll see. This chair is perfect because it is just my size and sitting up straight feels natural in it.

Today was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool about the chair! I hope it's working out. Also, that is a super cute pic of Mead.

    ReplyDelete