1. It turns out I enjoy running, it's relaxing, meditative and challenging. This is so unexpected.
2. Last night E took me out to Sweet Tomatoes. I love Lemon Month. Mmm, that salad with the lemony dressing, the toasted pecans, the blue cheese and spring greens. I love that! It was a nice date, indeed, good to be together.
3. Today I am seeing my friend Cynthia between patient visits and office time. We might eat veggie burgers and we'll definitely laugh. I can't wait!
4. Yesterday Meadz and I went out to lunch. We talked about self esteem, self compassion, confidence, narcissism, mediocrity and some other stuff. I am so grateful to have friends who make me think. Thanks for lunch, Mead!
5. Clover came with me all day yesterday. I think it might have been the last day for her to tag along until fall. It's getting hot now. As always she was a joy to have along.
No comments:
Post a Comment