Friday, March 22, 2013

Five (+2) things

1. It's Friday night! At last! My 50 hour week is over. I'm half way through my stint as supervisor.
2. My grow boxes came today! I am hoping to plant them in the morning.
3. My mom's move is going so well.
4. We got our first farm box from Sunizona today: a pint of little yellow tomatoes, 3 red tomatoes, green beans, radishes, greens, lettuce, microgreens, other microgreens and a cucumber. There might have been something else that I'm forgetting. I'm most excited about the tomatoes and microgreens.
5. I came home exhausted to steak, baked potatoes and asparagus. Yay! Eric is such a good cook.
6. Some of my coworkers are so kind and supportive. Without them I would lose it. Oh wait, I did lose it. And they were really kind and supportive of that too. At one point I just said, "yeah, I'm going to go cry it out. I'll be back in five minutes to deal with all this." What's really neat is that I didn't feel once tiny bit of judgment from anyone. Pretty rad.
7. E and I are about to watch some Battlestar Galactica. Oh mindless t.v. watching, I am so very happy to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment