Saturday, March 2, 2013

Good morning!

Here's a look inside our refrigerator!
I would like to make this recipe in the next couple of days. I don't always use asparagus, especially when it's not in season. I might use collards, shallots and mushrooms to prevent a trip to the store.

Sometimes I take "good morning" pictures for Eric on the weekends when he is at work from me and Tiny Clover. Here's one I took this morning. Clover decided to shake things up at the last minute a second before she had her head tucked under mine!


I just noticed the carrots are getting their first real leaves! I've been surprised by how slowly things are growing and wondering if they are needing some organic fertilizer? I'll have to research that...

Okay, time to get ready to spend the day with Sharon Salzberg! Wishing you a relaxed and mindful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment