2. Good lunch packed for work tonight.
3. Inspiration to start making things for the fall craft fairs is coursing through my veins!
4. I am almost finished my first of two application essays for grad school. I think the second essay will be easier to write. The first one was a five page autobiographical statement about what has led me at this point of my life to apply to ITP--it had to include education, professional experiences, significant relationships, health issues, scholarly learning and research, experiences being part of a group, and some other points. It's hard to sum that sort of stuff up in 5 pages! The second one is a two page goal statement.
5. My dad's friends organized a memorial golf tournament for him. It will be tomorrow in Portland. It feels good to see his love extend beyond him. Mmmmiss him.
6. A good night of work last night.
7. After tonight I am almost sure that I will have five days off. And I need them--we are leaving for our trip soon and I want to get things organized, plus finish my application, and start crafting. And you know, all those other little things that need taking care of too.
8. Eric is so supportive and gentle. I am a lucky kid!
9. Looks like it's about to rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment