Friday, August 13, 2010

Two wonderful days

Yesterday afternoon Sylvia, my Compassionate Communication teacher and I went out for tea/snacks. It was SO fun. She drank tea and I had a little fruit salad and a little green salad. We sat together for almost three hours, and caught up on our summers. I love being around her because she deeply inspires me. She has an adventurous spirit, an open mind and heart, and is constantly learning. Basically, I think she is SO cool.

After hanging around with her, E and I met up with his mama, brother and bro's girlfriend for dinner at Rosa's.

From dinner E and I went to the Racquet Club to go swimming. It was still hot out and the pool made everything perfect. We were so relaxed when we got home we fell asleep around 10:30! I don't remember the last time that happened! We slept all night and well into the day today, mmm sleep.

When we woke up we drove up Mt. Lemmon with Roofrauff and went for a great hike and saw something rare: water! The hike was kind of hilly and good exercise. After that we had a peanut butter granola bar picnic at a lookout point. Then we went and shot E's rifles until too many bugs were getting in our noses, eyes, and throats. Ew. Not grateful for bugs in my face holes.

At that point we hit the road and headed to Eclectic Pizza for caesar salad and pizza. It was easily one of the best caesar salads I have ever had, and the pizza was awesome. Especially neat is the fact that most of their food is organic, and they have a gluten free menu. Deeeelicious.

Now we are home and just used my new creosote salt scrub in the shower to do skin treatments on ourselves. I also did a clay mask. We are both feeling soft and lovely.

It's only ten and we have all night to cause trouble. E is already in his creative groove. Roofrauff is exhausted and sleeping off all of the fun we had. I am off to do some crafts. Good night, Worldy.

No comments:

Post a Comment