2. Everything on my list of things to do for this week got done.
3. After years of testing different glues for my crafts and wishing I had a glue gun I finally bought one yesterday. It is a low temperature one, small, green, cute, and uses inexpensive glue. I am going to test it out as soon as I finish this post. Can you believe I went through about ten glue sticks in the past week and a half?
4. I made corn chowder with roasted green chiles for dinner last night. And a salad.
5. E had the night off from work after doing a day shift so we lurked around and had some fun together.
I am heading into two nights in a row at work and needing a little pep talk.
I have nice friends there. I make enough money to support myself. I will bring good, healthy, yummy food to eat. Maybe I will have the chance to really help someone feel more comfortable, Maybe I will learn something new. Work is always a good opportunity to practice equanimity.
No comments:
Post a Comment