Sunday, August 1, 2010

Five (x2) things I am grateful for today

1. A fridge and cabinet full of Trader Joe's deliciousness. It is so much easier to eat healthy when I have good ingredients and a few pre-made meals.

2. Lunch: salad of green leaf lettuce, baby heirloom tomatoes with olive oil and braggs, half of a yummy frozen puff pastry pizza from TJ's and a bunch of sauteed (from frozen) artichoke hearts with garlic and lemon juice.

3. A good chat with my mama.

4. Not dreading work tonight.

5. Progress on my application to grad school.

6. A lot of crafty productivity this weekend.

7. Even though I am feeling really busy, I don't feel overwhelmed.

8. Figs, champagne grapes, and organic strawberries.

9. About to take a quick pre-work nap.

10. My friend Rene is going to be at work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment