Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Yesterday I went to Bohemia and put 65 cards, 12 frames and 8 magnets on consignment. It was a great experience--Tana (the owner) really loved my new work. I was scared bringing it in because this recent work is really close to my heart and I was apprehensive that she might not connect with it. I know that one person's opinion isn't everything but... it's scary sharing my new little sprouts with the world. Anyway, it was really well received and THAT is very inspiring.
2. Good groceries in the fridge. Watermelon, grapes, apples, and a ton of salad makings.
3. I am framing some of my photographs and am really happy with how they are looking. I'll post pictures later.
4. I am feeling good about my exercise/art balance right now.
5. A whole evening of art ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment