Sunday, March 17, 2013

Five things

1. We signed up to receive a farm box of organic veggies every week from Sunizona Family Farms. It's really neat because we can pick it up between 1-7pm on Fridays at the Whole Foods that just opened two miles from our house. I have wanted to join Tucson's CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) for years now but couldn't justify driving the 13 miles (roundtrip) each week to go pick it up. Besides, the pickup window was short for Tucson's CSA and right during rush hour. I am really excited to go get our first farm box this coming Friday. Another reason to love Fridays!
2. I bought these two teas today: the one on the left was my favorite black tea when I was in nursing school in Flagstaff. I would go to the bookstore and order a cup to drink while trying to memorize tiny details and the big picture all at once. It's delicious with milk and honey. W--have you tried this? If not, I'll mail you a couple of bags.
3. Clover seems to approve of the choices.

4. We've had several pitchers of iced tea this weekend: Country Peach Passion, Acai Berry with Mango, green tea mixed with two bags of Tazo's passion. My massage therapist chatted with me in depth about the importance of staying hydrated. Iced herbal and green teas really help me to enjoy the consumption of fluids.
5. Relaxing around the house and getting a lot of things accomplished were both good parts of my day.

1 comment:

  1. I've had Taylor's tea before but I'm not sure I've had the assam. Always happy to try a new tea!

    ReplyDelete