There were tons of aspens which made me very happy.
We went for a four mile hike here on Mt. Baldy Trail, the clouds were so amazing.
Click on this one to see a very happy Clover. We let her off leash for this hike and she bounded around like a puppy, chasing squirrels, birds and bugs. Up and down steep hills at top speed, like it was nothing. For Eric and me, hiking at 9000 feet of elevation was more effort than for Clover, by far!
For Clover, road trips mean many hours of uninterrupted snuggling.
This picture is my favorite from the trip. Yes Mom, I know that I'm in love with my dog.
Side note: Today is my friend, Wendy's birthday! Dear Wendy, I am so grateful you were born and that you are my friend, and such a great friend at that. Happy Birthday to you!
Thank you! Happy birthday to me! And those are great photos. I'm so glad the three of you had such a good camping trip.
ReplyDelete