Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Eric is recovering from his mystery flu-like illness.
2. I've really been wanting to try Zinburger, a shee-shee burger place near our house and guess what? We had a work mixer there tonight and I found out I don't like it at all. That is the sort of thing I really like to find out for free. What was especially cool was we ordered a several different items on the menu and they were cut into quarters so I really know, I don't like Zinburger.
3. Sweet, snuggly Clover
4. Tiny sprout of hope
5. My amazing Mom

Update on smoothie in a bowl: I somehow thought I would feel differently about oatmeal with all of these toppings and the unique preparation. Well, remember a week or so ago when I said I don't like sweet breakfasts? In particular I don't like soggy, sweet breakfasts. Oatmeal? No thanks. Oh well, so much for this healthy scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment