Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Five (x2) things I am grateful for today

1. A little peace of mind after lots of frustration (not a lot of peace of mind, and the frustration isn't gone but I am grateful for the grace of "a little")
2. These fabulous shoes that are basically brand new from Buffalo Exchange. Mmm, Clarks. They feel like they were MADE FOR ME! I think they are SO cute.

3. Lunch with my friend, Cynthia. Veggie burgers with mushrooms, sprouts, tomatoes and cheese. YUM.
4. Today when I walked in to my 96 year old patient's room she said, "I know you, you're the bullshit artist." It's nice to know where I stand.
5. My momster's asthma seems better today. Poor Momster, feeling crappy during her birthday week. Nice one, God. Oh crap, I really try to keep sarcasm out of here. Not so successful sometimes...
6. I love how Clover lurks around wherever I am. Here she is sitting on the couch with me. She could be a professional relaxer.
7. Eric Frey has more empathy and deep caring than any other dude I've ever met.
8. Yamuna Body Rolling has quickly become one of my favorite things to do. I even bought a gold and a pearl ball to practice at home. I am so grateful for the openness and relaxed muscles it is giving me. Also my Tuesday night class is so great. I was feeling crummy when I walked in last night and the other two ladies who've been there with me the last few weeks acted like we were all old friends. I love that.
9. red grapes
10. Clover and I are waiting for the sun to go down to set out on our second walk of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment