Friday, January 25, 2013

Five (+1) things I am grateful for today

1. My family
2. Wendy received an invitation to interview at University of Washington's medical school today. ROCK ON, WENDY!!!
3. Three years ago today my dad died--I am grateful that I can still feel his presence in my day to day life. I am grateful that life is less painful than it was three years ago. I am so very grateful for having such a wonderful father.
4. Eric is making me dinner right now. He is thoughtful and sensitive and kind.
5. Clover and I had a nice four mile walk at sunset today. It was kind of cloudy with enough sun for a good sunset. The temperature was perfect.
6. It's Friday night.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, the thank you comment was supposed to go on this post, not that other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I knew you would get an interview. Any school would be lucky to have you.

      Delete