2. Yesterday my six hours of work passed without stress.
3. I am grateful for the kindness of my work friends and their sadness over my leaving. It is really nice to spend time at a job, put your heart into it and leave having made a few deep connections. I will miss those people! Last night after work my friend Celeste invited me over for dinner. She made us fettucine alfredo with mushrooms and peas, we sat outside at her place in the foothills, looking at the dark mountains and laughing up a storm, as well as sharing deeper heavy things. Then we sat on her couch and talked and talked. It was a night of goodness.
4. Today at 9:30 I am going with my supervisor to open a new case, a case that will be mine!
5. Tonight is craft night.
In other news I am reading The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. I am thinking of reading a chapter each week and doing the exercises as if I were in a formal class. It would take 12 weeks. It would be nice to have a focused project in my studio, though it is also craft fair season too...Just thinking about it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment