Sunday, October 25, 2009

Five things I am grateful for today:

1. Mmm, great massage from my massage therapist, Maggie.
2. E, Maggie and I had dinner together--I made a meaty red sauce with ground chicken, red peppers, fire roasted tomatoes, and lots of other good things in the crockpot, it cooked for 11 hours and was delicious. Also we had caesar salad with homemade croutons, garlic bread, and a goat cheese, marcona almond and honey appetizer. Mmm hmm. Now I am sleepy from all the eating.
3. E and I went for a bike ride this afternoon. The temperature was PERFECT. And the air smelled good.
4. I am so grateful for what a great communicator Eric is. He has such a kind heart and loves me just the way I need to be loved--with a lot of patience, and willingness to compromise. He is home tonight and we are spending most of tomorrow together too. I love that.
5. Wendy is settling in to Seattle without any problems so far. I am so glad, moving is such a pain in the rear and she is making it look like no big deal. I hope everything falls into place for her and she loves her job, makes great friends and is really happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment