Tonight is craft night--and this is what I made to share: spicy spinach pizzas from Trader Joes with homemade hummus, thinly sliced yellow and red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, minced parsley and green onions. They turned out delicious. I baked the pizzas til they were a bit crisp then I let them cool and put the rest of the toppings on. Served cool. Way cool. Hee hee.

Tonight Sande came over to do crafties with me. We ate the above feastling, plus crunchy roasted chickpeas, a pear, and tea and cookies for dessert. Here she is working on her vision board, it looks really neat.

For my craft I made these magnets. By the way, today I stopped by Popcycle to give them a scrap of astroturf to display my barrettes with--I happened to have 15 Day of the Dead magnets with me in the car and brought them in to show off, they took all 15 of them! Yippee! (x6)

YUM. Those pizzas look fantastic. (Guess who needs some breakfast?) Also, that's great news about Popcycle.
ReplyDelete