Friday, October 2, 2009

Some more things I am grateful for today

Okay I am being super negative and have come here to scrape up the things I am grateful for, once again.
1. All the dust under the bed is gone.
2. I have a nightstand with a lamp on it. Also I have a path out of bed that doesn't include climbing over Eric.
3. I am going to go read my Art Journals and Creative Healing book until I fall asleep.
4. Eric grilled teriyaki chicken and zucchini plus made his delicious corn today. And there is enough leftover for me to take it to work tomorrow. Yum!
5. Roofrauff is SO cute. He is sleeping on the couch.
6. For the last long stint I have been wearing black and olive green scrubs to work because those are the only colors we are allowed to wear. Now that I am starting up in home health I got out all my cute scrubs and man, they are SO cute. I would buy them all over again!
7. Wendy had her 2nd interview with the Seattle Science Museum today. They are serious about her it seems, YAY!
8. My glorious new colored pencils arrived by mail today.
9. My mom sent E and I a Halloween package today with really cute paper napkins with witches, gummi booger candy and a light to go in our jack-o-lantern. E promptly ate almost all the boogers. HAHAHA, that is so fun to write.
10. I had my first independent home health visit today. No problems.
11. My parents are in Vancouver BC on vacation for a few days. I talked to them this morning while they were driving up there, they seemed really excited. Excitement, good for them!
12. I watered all of the plants for my ceiling garden today. They aren't hung up in here yet, but still it was fun taking care of them.
13. I think that my part of the major work on the house is coming to an end. Very soon I am going to stop the cleaning and organizing projects and start the maintaining phase. We have completed almost all of the jobs that I wanted to get done quickly. In truth Eric has very little left as well--just organizing the living room and the second craft room closet, I think. After this it will be projects to make things great, not just good enough. Projects like painting the craft room, regrouting the tile by my craft room door, and whatever else E wants to work on together. I thought it would never end, but now that we have hit this point, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yay for us!
14. Only one more week of working in the hospital.
15. I love my friends and family.

Alright, feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment