Thursday, October 22, 2009

Five things I am grateful for today:

I love today.

1. Two home visits, both went well. I felt happy driving to their houses, happy to be there, and happy driving home.

2. Had lunch with Eric--quiche and salad. And wow, have I made a discovery! Annie's Naturals Woodstock salad dressing. I LOVE IT! It's a sort of tomato-y/tahini-y wonderful discovery. I am so excited about it.

3. Last night I stayed up doing crafts til around 2:30. E came home from work around 11:45 and looked at bikes online by my side. It was great. I made 12 new magnets that resemble: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23651917 I made them to sell at the Tucson Medical Center craft fair--I am officially registering for it again this year. This will be my third year. It's Friday, December 4th, if anyone wants to come! It's not really my genre--but it's fun seeing people I used to work with, and I have done pretty well both years. So even though my crafts don't "fit in" exactly, it's still worth my time and effort. I also worked on cutting fabric for hot packs and for eye pillows. The hot packs are the big seller at TMC, much more than my cards or other crafts. Looking around my craft studio right now, it is a complete mess--for the first time! It is in full use, cutting mats and paper cutter on the rug with scraps and scissors everywhere and my desk is covered with works in progress. I love it.

4. Tonight is supposed to be craft night at my house but no one can make it so I am heading over to Regina's to have dinner with her and her two super-cute sons and do crafts with her. Three hours til craft night! I can't wait!

5. Mom and Dad are going on vacation to Sonoma County and San Francisco in a couple of weeks. Good for them! I am so glad Dad feels good enough to go on vacation, that is RAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment