What makes a house a home? Why, a rock collection in full display, of course! This is the western window of my craft room, just so you know. Hi Rocks, I love you. (What else makes a house a home? An all out dance party to Michael Franti, Friday night by myself in the living room! Hells yeah.)
I keep meaning to take a picture of my craft room when it doesn't have a bunch of projects out--but that might never happen. So here is my current mess. Better pictures soon!
This is the nightstand that I am painting a tree onto. It looks less like an Easter egg up close, I swear. Once the yellow dries, I will start painting the tree on it. Also there will be some oranges and browns or something on that yellow. You'll see, it's gonna be neat.
Over the past few days I have been sprouting chickpeas to make raw sprouted hummus. Here it is! I just made it. One for me, one for Regina.
awww, I am so sad I missed that yummy looking humus. I am felling much better today. I slept most of Friday and Saturday (I couldn't work- I was still feverish), but I am feeling much better today, aside from the horrible intermittent headaches. I will be visiting soon! Can't wait to see your rock collection in person.
ReplyDelete